Friday, January 29, 2010

Oops, not first post

Who am I? I'm someone who HATES to write. Totally. I've taught for 11 years and loved it. Hated teaching writing, too, but at least I could tell them they COULD DO IT even when you hate it.

Garry is a hospice chaplain. Takes a special person to do this. He can be special when he tries!

Alex and Andrew are in Denton. Not in school. Both working at restaurants.
Tony (Anthony Burns) is still in Park City, UT at the Sundance film festival. We were there for 3 days this week. 5 1/2 ft. of snow a few days before we arrived. Looks just like all those National Geographic pictures you see! Wore lots of clothes and very busy. If you're interested, Google Skateland Anthony Burns. Lots of articles and reviews. Use "options" and go to last week or 24 hrs.

What will I get out of this? A headache? Migraine? If you are a facebook friend, you'll know I check in 1-2 times a month. Not a computer-watcher-reader kind of person.

It will be nice to know more of what is being talked about in this Web 2.0 that's always mentioned at conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment