Monday, February 22, 2010

HARRY POTTER PODCAST

I love HP books. I'm still having withdrawal. Will have to read the last one again this summer. I added this to my RSS feeds. I'll check it out longer if we're snowed in again and I DON'T loose power this time. Interesting to listen to others talk about movie vs books. But, didn't have 20+ minutes to finish it.

I checked out other podcasts. Once again, I saw things I didn't want to see. I looked at FOOD and there was a lady in a black bra. I don't own a black bra. I really didn't want to see hers.

This is one of those things - like YouTube- that I only go to when someone I KNOW (and knows me) sends me one or tells me to go look at a specific one.

Maybe the rapture will come and I won't have to know all this :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment