Monday, February 15, 2010

WIKI THIS

Ok. Wiki is just a wesite that anyone can add to. I get it. But, same problem with all this, to me, is that anyone can change things. I like the little video about the wiki for a group to use (instead of email) to plan a trip. This would be great for any of us when we plan a get together, or trip, or author signing, or conference.

I looked at several library ones and was just a normal library site with links, except I guess I could have added my 2 cents worth.

I might like a private wiki for a group of students to talk about a book or project. This would have been really useful when doing online courses at UNT!

I'm still learning about all this. I just don't like spending my time in front of a computer. It doesn't smile at me or tell me I'm cute. . .

1 comment: