Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NetLibrary

I finally got registered through the the LDB site, but of course can't get to it from school (NetLibrary) so will have to go home to do it. I've never downloaded an audio anything. Hubby & sons do music, but I don't have a computer in our bedroom, so it wouldn't do me any good. Computer is in "Garry's room" (computer/file cabinet/ his clothes) so his music is always playing. I love it when the dog leaves his room and comes in with me. Very discriminating taste!



My MP3 problem will be finding earphones that fit me. Garry has some that go over his ears, but his ears are huge and they just fall off me - the plugs, not his ears. The big kind that fit over your head make it difficult to move around in - cleaning, etc. The kind that fit IN my ear are usually too big. I have lovely, dainty ears. But I'm will to try it when I get my free'cuzIdidthisclass MP3 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment